- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. I will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me at grace [at] graceombry [dot] com.
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have us delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about use of your data.
I take precautions to protect any information you submit to graceombry.com. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data, which, by the way, I don’t collect), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of this web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. Only the information needed to perform a specific task (for example, replying to your email) is accessed. The computers/servers where I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.